Thank you for joining Plant Heritage. We hope you will enjoy your membership, finding out about interesting and unusual plants, and meeting new friends whilst supporting our conservation work.
Benefits of Membership
You will receive:
- the Directory of National Plant Collections annually
- our Plant Heritage Journal twice annually – see example
- quarterly e-newsletters about our conservation work and events
- Collection Holders receive an additional e-newsletter.
- local groups newsletters, journals and information on their events and activities
- occasionally we run a national raffle and offer limited merchandise eg Christmas cards for sale to our members
- receive free plants in our annual Plant Exchange
- conserve rare plants by becoming a Plant Guardian
- attend any of our local group events across the country for free* which can include:
- specialist plant sales
- talks and workshops
- visits to interesting gardens
- Collection Holder open days
- attend our annual members weekend and AGM, or other nationally organised events
- volunteer at National Office, at shows, to assist with our conservation work, or to volunteer within your local group
*(unless specifically noted with a special price for members)
We take your privacy very seriously – we will keep you informed of details regarding your membership and the activities noted above by post, email or phone.
You can change your preferences in how we contact you; which journals or newsletters you receive; or let us know of any change in contact details, by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or ring us 01483 447540. For full details of how we use your data please refer to the Privacy Statement.
In addition, occasionally we may wish to send you an email about our fundraising activities. If you are happy for us to contact you in this way please send an email to email@example.com.