Persephone is the UK IT Industry Charity (Third Sector) Project of the Year 2023
Originally developed for recording National Plant Collections Persephone plant recording is now available to Plant Heritage members with a Membership Plus subscription - record up to 500 plants in your own garden or home. Persephone has flexible features to meet all needs:
- easily check plant names
- keep all your plant details on one place
- add photos direct from the garden
- map your plants for future reference
- record how well your plants are growing
- never worry about a lost label again
- store information about your favourite plants, where you got them, how much they cost
- share and collaborate with other enthusiasts
- create printable catalogues too
Persephone is accessible via a PC, Mac, tablet or smartphone, available online through your personal login. There are step-by-step user friendly guides and videos to help, with regular support sessions too.
Persephone is also available for large/public gardens - see our commercial subscription offer.