Bob Armstrong has a National Plant Collection of Codonopsis, displayed in 1/2 acre woodland garden with small nursery in Lincolnshire.
Codonopsis are closely related to Campanula, the bellflowers, and are mostly hardy perennials and climbers with small flowers. This collection is held in large pots, on a display bench and there is an increasing number in the garden.
Bob is looking forward to keeping you up to date with developments in the collection.
You will receive:
- a personalised certificate
- an introductory newsletter about the collection
- expert growing tips from the collection holder
- three newsletters a year about this National Collection
- our National Plant Collections Directory or Plant Heritage Journal
Your sponsorship will help us protect the diversity of our rich garden flora. We will be able to
- work with new collection holders to save plant groups missing from the National Plant Collection scheme
- provide more support to National Collection Holders through our bursary scheme
- train more volunteers to help collection holders across the country
- create a comprehensive resource about the incredible plants in our National Collections
Find out more about the National Plant Collection scheme
Delivery will be within 10 days - please contact us if a gift is needed earlier.
Questions? Read the FAQs.