Are you looking for an opportunity to give something back through volunteering as a charity trustee? We are wishing to recruit Trustees to join the board of Plant Heritage.
Please see below for the specific skills and experience that we are seeking.
- Application Form to join Plant Heritage Board of Trustees
- Role Description Plant Heritage Trustee
- Advert Fundraising Trustee
- Role description for Fundraising Trustee
Resources & Skills Panel
The Resources & Skills Panel (RSP) is looking to recruit some more members. As a result of the reduction in staff at Central Office, members of the panel are carrying out important and critical work for Plant Heritage so this is a chance to be really “hands-on” – at least in the short term.
The scope of activity for the sub-committee which advises the Board of Trustees includes:
- Advising the Trustees on budgetary matters and monitoring the Accounts
- Reviewing the ROI (return on investment) of PH activities
- Group Financial Guidelines and oversight of Group finances
- Ensuring that Risks to the charity are monitored and acted upon
- Information Management Strategy
- Fundraising Strategy
- Skills and training for Trustees and panels
For full details click here. We would really appreciate some more help in these important areas so please, if you have a few spare hours and have some experience in these areas, we look forward to hearing from you.
Helen Moorcraft, Chair, RSP.
Plant Heritage is currently seeking a part-time volunteer to support the Board by providing company secretary support.
Ideally the volunteer will have some experience of company secretariat work although training will be given.
Please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
We also welcome volunteers in a number of areas from administration, to project work, to PR! Please get in touch if you would like to contribute your skills and enthusiasm to a worthy cause: email@example.com ,01483 447540.