Autumn Plant Fair: Helmingham Hall Gardens (ENTRY BY TICKET ONLY)
A fantastic day for experienced and novice gardeners alike.
Join us for our 2021 Autumn Heritage Plant Fair & Artisan Market, jointly organised by Helmingham Hall and Plant Heritage Suffolk Group. With specialist nurseries, artisan products and entertainment, we’ll have something for every taste and age.
- Situated in front of the magnificent moated Helmingham Hall, visitors to the plant sale can also enjoy Helmingham Hall’s Grade 1 listed gardens, including dramatic borders, knot and herb gardens, nineteenth-century parterre, ancient deer park and Victorian kitchen garden.
- Free seed! - free packet of Tulipa sprengeri seed will be given away by Plant Heritage at intervals throughout the day.
- Nurseries from near and far, with lots of unusual and popular plants for sale, including trees, ferns, grasses, alpines and much more. Local National Plant Collections and the Suffolk Plant Heritage propagation group will be on-site, selling rare plants which are not easily found elsewhere. There will also be a wide range of garden accessories; from antique garden tools to modern sculpture and garden furniture.
- This year we’re proud to welcome a number of Garden Societies, Local and National Charities to our Plant Heritage Autumn Fair. They’ll be on hand during the day to give specialist advice about maintaining plants, gardens and different types of wildlife.
- Our Plant Doctors will be available to offer advice on any gardening topic, identifying your mystery plants and plant problems
- Wide range of exhibitors and lots of lovely local food and drink, making the fair an ideal day out for gardening clubs, families and similar groups – coaches are very welcome.
The event is set to be safe and socially distanced. Admission includes entry into the Grade 1 Listed gardens. To book go to the Helmingham Hall Website.
|Event Start Date||19 September 2021 10.00am|
|Event End Date||19 September 2021 4.00pm|
|Cost||Adults £8, Children under 15 free|
Helmingham Hall Gardens